I'm a PhD student in computer science at Harvard. I am advised by Sasha Rush and am a member of the Natural Language Processing group. I am fortunate to have received a NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
Language Modeling Teaches You More Syntax than Translation Does: Lessons Learned Through Auxiliary Task Analysis
Kelly Zhang and Samuel Bowman
BlackboxNLP 2018 (EMNLP Workshop)
- What makes inference for reinforcement learning (adaptively sampled data) challenging? [pdf]
- Summer 2018, I interned at Facebook AI Research in New York.
- I was a grader for the fall 2017 instantiation of the NYU Data Science course Natural Language Processing with Representation Learning (DS-GA 1011), which was jointly taught by Sam Bowman and Kyunghyun Cho.
- I spent summer 2017 working at eBay New York on the homepage recommendations team.
- Contact: kellywzhang [at] seas [dot] harvard [dot] edu
- Github: https://github.com/kellywzhang